Request for Proposal (RFP) for 'Selection of Assessment Agency for Skill Development Training under ABOCWWB'.
1. Member Secretary, ABOCWWB invites Proposals from legal entities for assessment and certification of trainees of construction sectors trained/proposed to be trained by the intender.
2. Agencies shall paticipate in its individual capacity and Consortiums, Joint Ventures etc. shall not be allowed. Subcontracting is Not allowed.
3. Eligibility Criteria
i. The bidder must be a registered entity under the Law of India. The bidder must be a company or society, proprietorship or individuals; limited liability partnerships (LLPs).
ii. The Bidder must have experience in Assessment field and should be well versed with the Skill ecosystem.
iii. The Bidder must have valid GST, PAN/TAN and IT return filed for at least last three financial years i.e., F.Y2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19.
iv. The Bidder must have successfully Assessed atleast 5000 trainees in the Construction Sector.
4. The bidder should not have been blacklisted or barred by the Central / State Government in India, or any entity controlled by them, from participating in any project at current date.
5. Interested bidders may download the complete Request for Proposal (RFP) document, from assamtenders.gov.in
6. Interested bidders may submit their proposals along with a non-refundable Processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) towards the cost of RFP document through assamtenders.gov.in (online Mode). No liability will be accepted for downloading the incomplete document.
7. Interested Firms / Agencies shall submit their proposals along with Bid Security / Earnest Money amounting to Rs. 50,000/- [Rupees-Fifty Thousand] refundable through assamtenders.gov.in (online Mode) with validity as per Data sheet.
Proposal submission deadline 19.10 2020 at 2 00 P M
8. Pre Bid Meeting will be held on 08.10.2020 at 12.00 noon at the address — Office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-781016.
9. Member Secretary, ABOCWWB reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals without incurring any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the grounds. The proposals will be evaluated based on the information provided by the applicants and the evaluation criteria detailed in RFP document.
Member Secretary, ABOCWWB