RE ADVERTISEMENT FOR REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
- Government of Assam (GoA), through the Government of India has received a credit of US $200 million from the World Bank (W.B.) towards the cost of the "Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project (APART)" and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the contract for which this request for quotations is issued.
- The Directorate of Dairy Development, Assam invites bids for the construction of works detailed in the table at Para 5 below.
- Bidding documents (and additional copies) may be purchased from the Operational Project Implementation Unit (OPIU), APART, Dairy Development, Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 from 12-10-2020 to 02-11-2020 on payment of a non-refundable fee indicated in Para 5 below in the form of Demand Draft/Banker's cheque on any Scheduled bank payable at Guwahati in favour of the Assistant Director (HQ), Dairy Development, Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address.
- Bids must be delivered to OPIU, APART, Dairy Development, Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 14.00 hours on 02-11-2020 and will be opened on the same day at 14.30 hours, in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend. If the office happens to be closed on the date of receipt of the bids as specified, the bids will be received and opened on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- Other details can be seen in the bidding documents.
Joint Secretary to the Govt of Assam.
AH & Veterinary Department, Dispur and
Chairman, BEC, APART-Dairy Development