SHORT TENDER NOTICE
Sealed tender on Plain paper affixing non refundable court fee stamp worth of Rs. 8.25 only are hereby invited from the intending contractors / suppliers for supply of Battaries of renowned company for Govt. Vehicles as per tyre mentioned below and will be received by the undersigned up to 1400 Hrs. of 05-10-2020 and will be opened on the same day during office hours in presence of the intending tenderers or their authorized representatives.
- MRED—700-AH (11 plate) - 4 Nos
- 39 - AH (9 plate) - 2 Nos
- 9B - 2 Nos
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The tenderers should quote their rates in both figure and words inclusive of all taxes.
- The tender must be written in ink or duly typed. Any correction in tender should invariably be attested with signature by the Tenderers.
- The undersigned reserved the right to accept or reject any or all tender without assigning any reason thereof.
- All tender must be accompanied by earnest money of Rs.1000/- in form of NSC/KVP/Demand Draft pledged in favour of the undersigned.
- VAT registration certificate of the Suppliers / Firms.
- Valid VAT clearance certificate of the Suppliers / Firms.
- Trade license / PAN Card.
- The tenderers will have to furnish up to date Income Tax /Sales Tax clearance certificate duly attested along with tender.
- The earnest money deposited by the successful tenderer will be converted into Security Deposit Money.
- If the tenderer fails to supply the indented articles within the stipulated period the contract will be treated as cancelled and the security money will be forfeited.
Asstt. Inspector General of Police (Trg),
Assam, Ulubari, Guwahati.