SHORT TENDER NOTICE
Sealed tender affixing non-refundable court fee stamp of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees Eight & paisa twenty five) only are invited from experienced Contractor works to executed of location as mentioned below-
- The tender will be received up to 3.00 P.M (1ST) on 16.07.2020 in the office of the Divisional Forest Officer, Biswanath Wildlife Division Biswanath Chariali and will be opened on the same day in presence of interested bidders or their authorized representative at 3.30 PM (1ST). In the event of the office remaining closed on 16.07.2020 under unavoidable circtimstances, the tender will be received on next working day up to the stipulated time and will be opened at 3.30 PM.
- The details of the work and general terms and conditions for execution may be collected from the office of the Divisional Forest Officer, Biswanath Wildlife Division. Biswanath Chariali during office hours on any working day on payment of Rs 1000/- (one thousand) in cash only being nonrefundable processing cost.
- The undersigned and higher authority reserve the right to accept or cancel any tender without assigning any reason and does not bind himself to accept the lowest tender
- The acceptance of the tenders and issue of work order is subject to release of fund by Govt of Assam/ Competent authority without thereby incurring any liabilities to the effected tenderer or any obligation to inform the affected tenderer of the ground.
- Regarding the settlement of the tenderer, payment of bill and all others matters shall be governed by the decision taken by the committee constituted for the purposed by the department
- The prospective tender whose bid value will be 10% less than the estimated amount for the particular item of works shall be rejected
- Rate should be quoted on flat/ percentage basis I.e. at per/ above/ below the tender amount
- GST/IT/Labour Cess will be deducted at source as per prevailing rates.
- Works to be completed within 30 days from issue of work order.
- Earnest money to be deposited in bankers chequc/DD In favour of the DFO Biswanath Wildlife Division, Biswanath Chariali
Sd/- Divisional Forest Officer,
Biswanath Wildlife Division,