No. BRR.55/2020/72 Sealed tender affixing non judicial stamp of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees Eight and paise twent five) only is invited from intending wholesaler, supplier etc. of Bongaigaon district for supply of following types of Fans of branded for the institutional quarantine centres for Covid-19 pandemic and in relief camps in respect of Bongaigaon district. The tender will be received in the office of the undersigned up to 03:00 PM on 23/06/2020 and will be opened on the same day at 04.00 PM.
The sample of each should be produced by the bidder at the opening time of the tender. The undersigned is not bound to accept the lowest rate with right to accept or reject any tender without any reason thereof.
Types of fans:
- Pedestal Fan (400 mm)
- Ceiling Fan (1200 mm)
- Ceiling Fan (1400 mm)
- Wall Fan (400 mm)
- Solar Fan (400 mm)
Terms and Condition
- The intending bidder must have his own Govt. registration.
- Any overwriting shall be valid only if they are initiated by the person signing in the quotation.
- The rate should be written both in figure and words very legibly.
- The rate should be quoted inclusive of all cost including transportation of materials to the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon and necessary taxes as applicable.
- Photo copy of PAN Card and GST registration certificate should be submitted along with the tender.
- The bidders have to submit the income tax clearance certificate/copy of income tax return of last financial year.
- All the papers of the tender are to be signed and stamped by the bidders.
- Any tender not accompanied with all desired documents shall be cancelled.
- For any unforeseen reasons if quotation could not be opened on the specified day then the same will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue for which no separate communication will be made.
- The Purchase Committee will open the tender in the presence of Bidder's or his representative who is willing to attend, as per the schedule given in Invitation for bids in the Office of the Deputy Commissioncr, Bongaigaon. Bidder's representatives who are present shall sign a register evidencing their attendance.
- The Bidders who qualified/ selected will have to attend in the O/o The Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon for a Notary agreement & also to submit one Security Deposit of Rs. 50,000 (Rupees fifty thousand) only in the shape of Bank Draft/ Kishan Vikash Patra/ National Savings Certificate duly assigned in favour of the DC cum Chairman, DDMA, Bongaigaon.
- The rates will be valid for 6 months w.e.f. the opening date of tender.
Also Read: 2 doctors and a nurse test Covid-19 positive in Manipur
Also Watch: #NewsMakers: Let's Talk Depression