NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders affixed with non-refundable court fee stamps of Rs. 8.25/- only (Rupees Eight and Twenty Five paisa only) are hereby invited from PWD registered Class I (Building) contractors with a validity period of 30 days from dale of receipt of the tender in prescribed form subsequently to be drawn in F-2 form of agreement with bid security for the work described below. The last date of receipt of tenders, which can be dropped in the tender box kept for the purpose in Dhakuakhana Municipal Board office during office hours is 10.07.2020 upto 11.30 am and these will be opened on the same day at 1.30 pm in the presence of the tenderers or their authorized representative. The following are the terms and conditions.
- The tender will not be valid without requisite court tee stamp.
- The tender must be accompanied by the bid security money @ 2% of bid value of work (1% for ST, SC, OBC & UGE) in the form of bank draft of any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of the "Executive Officer. Dhakuakhana Municipal Board."
- Tender must be sealed and addressed to the "Executive Officer. Dhakuakhana Municipal Board".
- Tender must be accompanied by attested copies of registration certificate. GST PAN. income tax. labour license and financially sound certificate and upto date EPF registration.
- The tenderer must have had the experience of executing similar works. Proof of having executed such work needs to be submitted.
- The successful tenderer will have to furnish the security money within three days the date of Issue of the order.
- The successful contractor must execute the work within the time specified below.
- The detailed tender papers may be obtained from the office of the Dhakuakhana Municipal Board from 01.07.2020 to 08.07.2020 during office hours on payment of non-refundable fees as per details below in the form of demand draft of any scheduled bank duly pledged in favour of "Executive Officer. Dhakuakhana Municipal Board".
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
Details of work to be executed are shown below:
Bid Value of works (In Rupees)
% Security money (In Rupees)
Cost of Tender Dociment (In Rupees)
Date of completion
Construction of SHG center with conference hall/training hall under the scheme of 14th Finance Commission for the year 2017-18
60 (Sixty) days
The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons whatsoever and neither does he bid himself to accept the lowest rates quoted.
Sd/- Executive Officer
Dhakuakhana Municipal Board