SHORT QUOTATION NOTICESealed quotations affixed with non-refundable Court fee stamp of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees eight and twenty-five paise) only are invited from the intending printing presses registered with Printing and Stationery Department, Govt. of Assam, which will be received up to 3:00 PM of 2nd November, 2020 for printing of 12 (twelve) sets of computerized Photo Electoral Rolls in Assamese, Forms and any other related activities (as shown at Annexure-A) in connection with Special Summary Revision of Electoral Rolls w.r.t. 01-01-2021 as the qualifying date under the following terms and conditions.
The quotations will be opened on the same day at 4.00 PM in presence of the quotationers or their authorized representatives.
Terms and conditions
(1) The Printing Press should be registered with Printing & Stationery Department. Govt. of Assam (supported by copy of Registration)
(2) The printing press should have been an income tax assess for the last three financial years i.e. 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21.
(3) The printing press should have adequate financial resources to execute the work.
(4) The copies of electoral rolls are to be printed for each polling station from the CD containing computerized photo electoral rolls in PDF supplied by this office and these are to be stitched polling stationwise. The press will have to return the CD in good condition.
(5) Rates should be quoted for printing on both sides of a sheet inclusive of binding and stitching charges of electoral rolls polling stationwise in A4 size paper of 75 gsm and printing of 1000 copies of Forms in 1/4 DFC and 1/2 DFC size papers on single and both sides of a sheet separately.
(6) The quotationer will have to deposit an amount of Rs. 10000/- (Rupees ten thousand) only as security deposit in the form of DD in favour of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang. Mangaldai.
(7) Printing of photo electoral Rolls/Forms must be as per specification, otherwise it will be rejected.
(8) Printing of electoral rolls should be completed within the stipulated period fixed by this office.
(9) No excuse for failure to print the electoral rolls within the stipulated time on account of power failure or any other reasons will be entertained.
(10) The quotationer must have offset machine.
(11) The quotationers must attach the attested copies of firm registration Certificate, PAN Number, TIN Number, Trade License from MB/TC, Bank Current Account No. in the name of Printing Press, upto-date income tax clearance certificate and GST IN etc. should be furnished with the quotation.
(12) The rate of printing of PER per page in both side of A4 size paper of 75 GSM Maplitho Paper should not be above Rs. 2.30 (exclusive of all taxes but inclusive of cost of printing paper) and in case of single side of A4 size paper of 75 GSM should not be above Rs. 1.50 (exclusive of all taxes but inclusive of cost of printing paper).
(13) This office gives no assurance to the L-1 bidder to award the work at his quoted rate. If the DEO finds that the L-l rate is on the higher side, the DEO may negotiate the price with L-1 bidder at rate deemed appropriate.
Deputy Commissioner, Darrang
District Election Officer,
Also Watch: Nagaon: Married Woman Dead: Suicide or Murder?