SHORT TENDER NOTICE
Sealed tender affixing court fee stamp of Rs 8.25 (Rupees eight and paise twenty five) only subsequently to be drawn in F-2 form are invited for the work as mentioned below from the registered class -I contractor under Irrigation Department Class-II contractors registered under upper Assam CAD auhority Katimary, Nagaon, Assam and ClassIII contractors registered under this division only will be received in the office of the undersigned upto 2 (two) PM on 29.10.2020 and will be opened at the same time on the same date and place in the presence of the tenderer or their authorized agent who like to be present. The tenderer will have to submit their tenders in prescribed form obtainable with detailed particulars from the office of the undersigned which will be available on all working days during office hours upto 3 (three) PM of 28.10.2020 on payment of Rs 300.00 (Rupees three hundred) only in the shape of Indian postal order pledged to the undersigned for each group for any reason. Last day of receiving or issuing tender papers is declared holiday/bandh the tender will be received and opened on next office working days.
Name of scheme: Modernisation (improvement) of Jamuna Irrigation scheme under State plan for the year 2017-18 (SOPD).
Nature of work: As mentioned in the group sheet.
Approx Value : Rs 20,54,860.00 (Rupees twenty lakhs fifty four thousand eight hundred sixty) only.
Earnest Money : 1) 2% of work value for general.
2) 1% of work value for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC.
Time of Completion : Within 60 (sixty) days time from the date of issue.
1. Work must be completed within stipulated time as the work is time bound.
2. This N.I.T will form a part of the contract agreement in addition to APWD F-2 Form.
3. Other terms and condition will remain same in F-2 form.
4. All contractors are to submit attested copies of PAN, VAT/GST update labour licence, Registration order copy and SBI A/C No. alongwith Tender papers. The contractor must sign each and every pages of the tender documents and all other supporting documents which are enclosed with the tender documents.
5. The payment of the work is subject to availability of fund and no claim will be entertained for interest if delay in payment in future there of and payment will be as per progress report of individual contractor.
6. Undersigned reserves the right to accept/reject any or all tender without assigning any reason and is not bound to accept the lowest tender.
7. Rates should be quoted both in words and Figures on percentage (%) of basis.
8. Earnest Money in the form of Bank Draft/FD Money duly pledged to the undersigned along with Tender papers for each Group separately.
9. Security Money will be deducted from the Final Bill and it will be refundable after Satisfactory Completion of period of 6 (six) months.
Jamuna AD Division (Irrigation) Hojai
Also Read: Orang National Park to reopen on Nov 1
Also Watch: Assam BJP Mahila Morcha's Working Committee Meet