NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed quotations in plain paper affixing nonrefundable court fee stamp of Rs. 8.25/- only are hereby invited from the intending registered firms/parties having their own establishment & dealing with the below mentioned materials for supply of the same.
- Supply of food/Refreshments to the office of the undersigned.
- Supply of Stationery/Office use items to the office of theundersigned.
Details of the items may be collected from the Office of the District Programme Management Unit, NHM, Tinsukia O/o the undersigned within 18th October-2020.
The rates should be quoted both in figures and words inclusive of all taxes. Preference will be given to those firm/parties who have relevant experience and expertise in the respective works.
- Must be in the business for a minimum of 3 years.
- Must have its main office / Sub office in Tinsukia district.
- Must have a valid GST Number as per Govt norms.
- Must have PAN No.
- Must have filed an income tax return for the financial year 2019-20.
- Bidder of the Food/refreshment must have his own firm registered in Tinsukia and should give door service to the O/o the undersigned as and when required
N.B.- The related documentary proof in respect of above must accompany the Tender.
The tender along with samples of the following items will be received by the undersigned up to 3 pm of 20th October-2020 and will be opened at 3:00 pm on the same date in the office of the undersigned in the presence of tenderers or authorized agents who wish to remain present. Tenders not fulfilling the above conditions in any respect are liable to be rejected.
The decision of the undersigned is final in all cases and reserves the right to accept/reject any/all quotations without assigning any reason thereof. The production and supply must be accorded with the approved specifications/sample as and when required. The undersigned reserves the right to reject any items if not supplied as per specification and the same in such cases have to supply the same afresh as per the requirement.
Joint Director of Health Services
Cum Member Secretary