Sealed tenders in prescribed forms affixing non- refundable court fee stamps of Rs. 8.25 (Rupess eight and paisa twenty five) only for each group eventually to be drawn in APWD F-2 Form are invited by the undersigned from licensed Electrical contractor /Firms/JVs possessing valid license for electrical works for following M&R works under the Division. The tenders will be received at the office of the undersigned up to 3.30 PM of 16th Oct. 2020 and will be opened at 3.30 PM on the same date in presence of the intending contractors or their authorized agents. if any. If the office remains closed on the scheduled date of opening of the tender due to any unforeseen event, the same will be received and opened on the next working day at the same place and time. Details of tender including estimate may be seen in the Technical branch of the office on all working days.
Detail specifications of the works, terms & conditions etc may be collected from the office of the Undersigned on written request during office hours on all working days up to 15th Oct. 2020 on payment of Rs 200.00 (two hundred) only in the form of IPO pledged to the undersigned.
- The contractor must possess valid Electrical contractor's license minimum upto 11 KV(For HT Elect Part) issued by Competent Authority, Govt of Assam.
- The Contractor must have previous experience of executing similar type of Elect/Mech work.
- The Contractor must possess up-to-date GST return certificate, valid Labour License & PAN card.
- The undersigned is not bound to accept the Lowest Tender and reserve the right to reject any or all of the tenders without assigning any reason thereof.
- Payment is subject to availability ceiling from Govt in the appropriate H/A and claims of interest or any other compensation for delay of payment for non-availability of fund will not be entertained under any circumstance.
Kaliabor & lntd. Kollong Electrical Division