SHORT NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders eventually to be drawn in F-2 form affixing not refundable Court Fee Stamps of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees Eight and paise Twenty Five) only and with a validity period of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) days are invited from the registered contractors of APWD Bldg. works for the work as detailed below and will be issued in the Office of the undersigned from 31-07-2020 to 06-08-2020 and received upto 14.00 hours of 07-08-2020 and will be opened on the same date at 2.30 pm in the office of the undersigned.
Approx.Value of work
Bid Security (in Rs) for general category
Bid Security (in Rs) for SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC
Cost of Document IPO/DD/ Banker
Time of completion
Eligibility of contractor
Anti-Termite treatment and repairing works inside the all blocks and duplex type, twin type Qtrs. including transit camp Building at Senior Officer's Colony, Khanapara, Guwaha
|Rs. 6820.00||500.00||15 days|
Class-I (A, B, C) Bldg, Class-II& III category Contractor
- Details particulars and tender papers will be issued to the eligible contractor or their authorized agents with attested signature in application from 31-07-2020 to 06-08-2020 upto 2.00 P.M.
- IPO and bid security must be payable in favour of the "The Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6".
- Contractor must have prequalification documents having similar nature of works executed for last 3 (Three) years.
- The Contractor will have to submit up to date registration certificate for the year 2019-20, Anti-termite licence, GST, E.P.F, PAN Card, Labour Licence, Partnership deed/Power of attorney in case of Proprietorship firm duly attested by Govt. Gazetted Officer.
- If for any reason last date of receiving or issuing tender paper is a declared holiday/bandh, tender will received and opened on the next working day.
- The undersigned will be the sole authority to cancel or accept any tender without showing any reason.
- The short NIT will be a part of the contract agreement.
- Other details can be seen in the tender document.
- Please note that payment will be made subject to receipt of financial sanction and F.O.C. from the Government.
PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-9