Sealed tender eventually to be drawn on F-2 form affixing Non-Refundable Court fee stamps of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees eight & paise twenty five) only and with a validity period 180 (one eight zero) days are invited from APWD Registered Contractor (Building) Class I (A, B, C), Class- II, Class- III & Registered contractor from RHAC for the following works at details below and will be received in the office of the undersigned upto 14.00 hours on 20.08.2020 and same will be opened on same date and place at 15.00 hours.
Name of work
Approx. value of work
Time of completion
Cost of bid documents IPO
Bid Security 1% for SC/ST/OBC
Bid Security 2% for GNL
Construction of Car Parking in the premises of RHAC Secretariate Dudhnoi, Goalpara for the year 2019-20
Supplying, Installation of Solar Street Light within RHAC Secretariat premises of RHAC for the year 2018-19
1. Details particulars and tender papers will be issued to the eligible contractor or their authorized person with attested signature in application form on presentation of the following documents with payment in current I.P.O. duly pledged in favour of Executive Engineer, PWD, Goalpara Building Division, Goalpara from this office of the undersigned as mentioned above during the office hours from 17.08.2020 to 19.08.2020
i) Upto date Registration Certificate from APWD (Bldg) ii) GST Registration iii) PAN Card iv) Upto date Labour Licence v) EPF Registration vi) Valid Registration Certificate from RHAC
2. If for any reason last date of receiving or issuing tender paper is declared holiday/ Bandh tender will be received and opened on next working days.
3. Rate should be quoted as per BOQ
4. The undersigned will be sole authority for reject or accept any or all tender without showing any reason and not bound to accept the lowest tender.
5. The short NIT will form part of the contact agreement.
6. GST/ Cess etc. will be recovered from bill as per Govt. Circular.
8. Other details can be seen during office hour.
9. Tenderer will have to deposit 2% (Two) P.C. for General & 1% (One) PC for SC/ ST/ OBC as earnest money in the from of NSC/ TD/ FD/ CD received from any Nationalized Bank pledge to the undersigned and furnished the same alongwith the tender paper.
Sd/- Executive Engineer, PWD
Goalpara, Building Division