NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders eventually to be drawn in F-2 form affixing not refundable Court Fee Stamps of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees Eight and paise Twenty Five) only and with a validity period of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) days are invited from the registered contractors of APWD Bldg. for the work as detailed below and will be issued in the Office of the undersigned from 22/06/2020 to 24/06/2020 and received from 25/06/2020 to 26/06/2020 upto at 4.00 hours of 29/06/2020 and will be opened on the same date at 2.30 pm in the office of the undersigned.
- Details particulars and tender papers will be issued to the eligible contractor or their authorised agents with attested signature in application from 22/06/2020 to 24/06/2020. and received from 25/06/2020 to 26/06/2020 upto 2.00 P.M.
- IPO and bid security most be payable in favour of the" The Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6".
- Contractor must have prequalification documents having similar nature of works executed for last 3 (Three) years.
- The Contractor will have to submit upto date registration certificate for the year 2019-20, GST, Labour Licence, EPF, Partnership deed/Power of attorney in case of Proprietorship firm duly attested by Govt. Gazetted Officer.
- If for any reason last date of receiving or issuing tender paper is a declared holiday/bandh, tender will be received and opened on the next working day.
- The undersigned will be the sole authority to cancel or accept any tender without showing any reason.
- The short NIT will be a part of the contract agreement.
- Other details can be seen in the tender document.
Executive Engineer, P.W.D.
PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6