SHORT NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders eventually to be drawn in F-2 form affixing not refundable Court Fee Stamps of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees Eight and paise Twenty Five) only and with a validity period of 80 (One Hundred and Eighty) days are invited from the registered contractors of APWD Bldg. works for the work as detailed below and will be issued in the Office of the undersigned from 17.12.2020 to 18.12.2020 and received upto 14.00 hours of 19.12.2020 to 22.12.2020 and will be opened on 22.12.2020 the same date at 2.30 pm in the office of the undersigned.
Name of Work
Approx. Value of work
Bid Security (in Rs.)
Cost of Document IPO/DD
Time of Completion
Eligibility of contractor
(For General category)
For SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC/UGE)
Repairing /Renovation of Govt. Residential Qtr. Block No.11 at Super Market Complex Dispur, Ghy-6 (Occupied by Sri Pradip Saikia & 6 others) (repairing of Qtr. No. 11/1, 11/2, 11/3, 11/4, 11/5 & 11/6).
Class-I (A.B,C) Bldg. & Class-II & III category Contractor only
Repairing /Renovation of Security barricade of B/E/F/175 Bn CRPF as a part of Integrated Surveillance System (Repairing of Storage room Construction of drain and raising low site at F/ l75 Bn) at Old Ministers Colony Dispur, Guwahati-6.
- Details particulars and tender papers will be issued to the eligible contractor or their authorized agents with attested signature in application from 17.12.2020 to 18.12.2020 upto 2.00 P.M.
- IPO and bid security must be payable in favour of the "The Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6".
- Contractor must have prequalification documents having similar nature of works executed for last 3 (Three) years.
- The Contractor will have to submit upto date registration certificate for the year 2020-21, GST, E.P.F., PAN Card, Labour Licence, Partnership deed/Power of attorney in case of Proprietorship firm duly attested by self.
- If for any reason last date of receiving or issuing tender paper is a declared holiday/bandh, tender will be received and opened on the next working day.
- The undersigned will be the sole authority to cancel or accept any tender without showing any reason.
- The short NIT will be a part of the contract agreement.
- Other details can be seen in the tender document.
- Please note that payment will be made subject to receipt of, financial sanction and F.O.C. from the Government.
Sd/- Executive Engineer, P.W.D.
PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6