NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders eventually to be drawn in F-2 form affixing not refundable Court Fee Stamps of Rs. 8.25 (Rupees Eight and paise Twenty Five) only and with a validity period of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) days are invited from the registered contractors of APWD Bldg. for the work as detailed below and will be issued in the Office of the undersigned from to 04/08/2020 to 06/08/ 2020 and received from 10/08/2020 upto at 14.00 hours of 10/08/2020 and will be opened on the same date at 2.30 pin in the office of the undersigned.
Name of work
approx value of work
Bid security(in Rs) bank draft for general category
Bid security(in Rs) bank draft for ST/SC/OBC/MOBC/UGC category
Cost of document IPO/DD/Banker cheque
|Time of completion||Eligibility of contractor|
Redesigning/innovation of room no. CM-006 open workstation model for WMD,NIC Assam state centre, CM blocK, G floor, Janata Bhawan, Dispur, ghy 6
|Rs. 14,13,529.00||Rs. 28,271.00||Rs.14,135.00||Rs.1,000.00||21 days|
Class -I (A,B,C)Bldg, class- II & III category contractor only.
- Details particulars and tender papers will be issued to the eligible contractor or their authorized agents with attested signature in application from 04/08/2020 to 06/08/2020 upto 2.00 P.M.
- IPO and bid security must be payable in favour of the "The Executive Engineer, PWD, PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6".
- Contractor must have prequalification documents having similar nature of works executed for last 3 (Three) years.
- The Contractor will have to submit up to date registration certificate for the year 2019-20, GST, Labour Licence, EPF, Partnership deed/Power of attorney in case of Proprietorship firm duly attested by Govt. Gazetted Officer.
- If for any reason last date of receiving or issuing tender paper is a declared holiday/bandh, tender will received and opened on the next working day.
- The undersigned will be the sole authority to cancel or accept any tender without showing any reason.
- The short NIT will be a part of the contract agreement.
- Other details can be seen in the tender document
Executive Engineer. P.W.D.
PCC Division, Dispur, Ghy-6