Sealed tenders affixing Court Fees Stamp of Rs. 8.25 are invited from intending registered Firms for supply of Rubber stamp/Seal for use in Janata Bhawan for the year 2020- 2021 and 2021-22. The tenders will be received upto 2.00 P.M. 28th August, 2020 and will be opened at 2.30 P.M. on the same date. The tender should be submitted by the tenderer in 2 (two) bids in Separate Envelopes. One envelope shall contain only relevant documents along with technical specification (Technical bid) including Rs. 3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only as earnest money in the form of NSC/demand draft which is to be pledged in favour of Under Secretary to the Govt. of Assam Sectt. Admn. (Nazarat) Department. The other envelope (Financial bid) should contain only quoted rates against each of the scheduled items mentioned in Annexure-'A'. The two separate envelopes should be boldly written as "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bid".
Technical Bid should carry the Following:
- An application stating the offer of tender and signed copy of General Terms & conditions.
- Free sample of Rubber stamp/seal for which the tender is to be submitted. The sample should be submitted in a separate sealed cover.
- PAN Card.
- GST Registration Certificate.
- An amount of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees three thousand) only as earnest money in the form of N.S.C/D.D to be duly pledged in favour of the Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Sectt. Admn (Nazarat) Deptt. may be furnished along with tender.
- Bidder should quote their prices showing GST separately.
- GMC valid Trade license (self attested).
Further, the following shall hold good in case of the said tender
- The firm should be capable of supplying in the indented items at short notice.
- All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Gauhati High Court, Assam
- In case of inferior/substandard supply or supply not according the approved specifications, the SA(N) Deptt. will have the right to reject the complete material and cancel the agreement.
- The rates should be indicated in figures as well as in words and there should not be any over writing as far as possible.
- The rates quoted by the Bidder shall remain firm till the completion of the bid validity period and price variation shall not be entertained.
- The Firm/Bidder must not have been blacklisted by the Government/Ministry/Department/PSU, nor should they have been debarred from dealing with any public Department
The Govt. is not bound to accept the lowest rate of any tender and reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tender without assigning any reason thereof. Government also reserves the right to cancel the contract before its expiry if the supplied items, for any reason is found to be unsatisfactory. The selected firm shall have to enter into an agreement with SA (N) Deptt. The tender papers may be collected from SA (N) Deptt. during Office Hours on all working days.
Under Secy. to the Govt. of Assam
Sectt. Admn. (Nazarat) Deptt.