The Director State institute of Paachayat & Rural Development, Govt. of Assam invites fresh Tenders in two bid system on flat percentage basis from approved and eligible APWD (Building) registered contractors of appropriate class for the warks as mentioned hei below on APWD SOR 2013-2014. Sealed tender should be submitted for the work in prescribed form affixing non-refundable court fee stamp of Rs 8.25 (Rupees eight and paise twenty five) only
Name of work and location
Approx value of the work (in Rs)
Bis security 2% for GC (for ST/SC/OBC/MOBC 1% of bid value)
Cost of tender documents Rs
Period of completion
Construction of drain cum footpath at SIPRD Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Rs 34,112.00 for GC and Rs 17,506.00 (for ST/SC/OBC/MOBC)
1. Eligibility Criteria/Terms & condition
a. APWD (Bldg) registered contractors of appropriate class
b. Contractor must have satisfactorily completed one similar works of value not less than 80% of the estimated cost.
c. Contractors must have achieved Annual Turnover of at least value of work as mentioned above in any two years during last 5 years.
2. Up to date registration certificate, GST, PAN, Income tax, Clearance Certificate etc as required shall be furnished along with the bidding document.
3. Bidding documents will be issued from office of the State Instituate of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam, Guwahati-22 from 06/10/2020 to 19/10/2020 during office hours on receipt of application with payment of a non-refundable fees in the form of Bank Draft on any Nationalized Bank payable at Guwahati and drawn in favour of the "DIRECTOR, State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam, ASSAM". Interested bidders may obtain further information from office of the Director, State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam, Guwahati-22.
4. Sealed tenders/ Bids must be delivered to the Director, SIPRD, Assam, Khanapara, Ghy-22 affixing non-refundable Court Fee Stamp of Rs 8.25 (Rupees eight and paisa twenty five) only in the technical bid of the ORIGINAL BID DOCUMENT on or before 14-00 hours of 20/10/2020 and the technical bids will be opened on the same working day at 15-00 hours in presence of the bidders or their authorized representative who wish to attend.
5. The financial bid of the bidders will be opened on later date if their technical bids are found to be eligible.
6. Bid security with a validity of 180 days should be in the form of FDR/TDR and drawn in favour of the Director, SIPRD, Assam, payable at Guwahati.
7. In case, if any bandh/holiday fall in any sequence the sequence will be held in the next working day.
8. Interested bidder may contact the office of State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam, Guwahati-22 for any details of the project /bid during working hours.
9. The detailed specification of item of works, term and condition etc. may be obtained from the office of the undersigned at office hours from 06/10/2020 to 19/10/2020.