INVITING TENDER NOTICE
Tender affixing non-refundable court fee stump of 8.25 (Rupees eight & twenty five paisa) only eventually to be drawn on PWD F-2 form with a validity period 180 days are invited from the A.P.W.D. Registered contractor for the following works and will be received by the undersigned up to 3.00 P.M. on 11/08/2020 and will be opened on the same day and place at 3.30 P.M. in presence of intending tenderer or their authorized agent.
Appx.Value of work
2% Earnest money for General 1% for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC
Time of completion
Construction of Assam Type Building (Forest Guard quarter) at Dalgaon
Rs. 25,620/- for General (2%) Rs. 12,810/ for ST/SC/OBC/MOBC (1%)
APWD building Registered contractor of Class-I (A, B, C ), II & III
Detailed particulars of the work may be seen in the office of the undersigned during office hours in any working day. The tender paper & terms and condition may obtained from the office of the undersigned up to 4 PM on 10/08/2020 on payment of Rs. 500.00 in the form Banker cheque/ Demand Draft in favour of the Divisional Forest Officer, S.F Division, Nalbari. If the date of receiving of the tender happens to be an unforeseen Bandh/ holiday the tender will be received/opened on the next working day at the same time & place. Note:
1. Rates are to be quoted in figures and words legible as per A.P.W.D. building for the year 2013-14
2. Tenderer belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/ 1% earnest money instead of 2%
3. The competent authority reserves the right to reject/accept the tender without any reason thereof.
4. Terms and condition will as per printed F-2 form.
5. Payment will be made subject to availability of fund.
6. Tenderer should submit the copies of up to date registration certificate, PAN card, up to date labour license, GST Registration and experience certificate at the time of purchasing tender paper.
7. Tenderer will have to submit proper (workable) justification if their quoted rate found more than 10% below the estimate rates along with the tender during submission.
Divisional Forest Officer
Social Forestry Division