* Total allocation for agriculture and farmer welfare at Rs 35,984 crore.
* 28.5 lakh hectares of land will be brought under irrigation.
* Under organic farming, 5 lakh acres to be brought, over a three year period.
* Rs 60,000 crore for ground water recharging as there is urgent need to focus on drought hit areas cluster development for water conservation.
* Dedicated irrigation fund in BARD of Rs.20.000 crore.
* Nomil premium and highest ever compensation in case of crop loss under the PM Fasal Bima Yoj.
* Rs 38,500 crore for Mahatma Gandhi MGNREGA for 2016-17.
* Swacch Bharat Abhiyan allocated Rs.9, 500 crore.
* Hub to support SC/ST entrepreneurs.
* Government is launching a new initiative to provide LPG to BPL families with state support.
* LPG connections to be provided under the me of women members of family: Rs 2000 crore allocated for 5 years for BPL families.
* 2.87 lakh crore grants to Gram Panchayats' and municipalities - a quantum jump of 228%.
* 300 urban clusters to be set up under Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission.
* 6 crore additiol households to be covered under Digital Literacy scheme in next 3 years.
* Four schemes for animal welfare.
* 2.2 lakh rel patients added every year in India. Basic dialysis equipment gets some relief.
* A new health protection scheme for health covers upto 1 lakh per family.
* tiol Dialysis Service Program with funds through PPP mode to provide dialysis at all district hospitals.
* Senior citizens will get additiol healthcare cover of Rs 30,000 under the new scheme.
* PM Jan Aushadhi Yoja to be strengthened, 300 generic drug stores to be opened.
* Scheme to get Rs.500 crore for promoting entrepreneurship among SC/ST.
* 10 public and 10 private educatiol institutions to be made world-class.
* Digital repository for all school leaving certificates and diplomas Rs. 1,000 crore for higher education fincing.
* Rs. 1,700 crore for 1500 multi-skill development centres.
* 62 new vodaya vidyalayas to provide quality education.
* Digital literacy scheme to be launched to cover 6 crore additiol rural households.
* Entrepreneurship training to be provided across schools, colleges and massive online courses.
* Objective to skill 1 crore youth in the next 3 years under the PM Kaushal Vikas Yoj.
* tiol Skill Development Mission has imparted training to 76 lakh youth.
* Rs. 1700 crores for 1500 Multi-skill training institutes to be set up.
* Rs. 3000 crore earmarked for nuclear power generation.
* Government drawing comprehensive plan to be implemented in next 15-20 years for exploiting nuclear energy.
* Incentives to be provided by Government for deepwater gas exploration.
* Deepwater gas new disc to get calibrated market freedom, pre-determined ceiling price based on landed price of alterte fuels.
* Rs. 27,000 crore to be spent on roadways.
* 65 Eligible habitats to be connected via 2.23 lakh kms of road. Current construction pace is 100 kms/day.
* Shops to be given option to remain open on all seven days, in a week across markets.
* Rs. 55,000 crore for roads and highways. Total allocation for road construction, including PMGSY, Rs 97,000 crore.
* India's highest ever production of motor vehicles was recorded in 2015.
* Total outlay for infrastructure in Budget 2016 now stands at Rs. 2, 21,246 crore.
* New Greenfield ports to be developed on east and west coasts.
* Revival of underserved airports.
* Centre to Partner with States to revive small airports for regiol connectivity.
* 100 per cent FDI in marketing of food products produced and marketed in India.
* Department of disinvestment to be remed as Department of Investment and Public Asset Magement.
* Government will amend 'Motor Vehicle Act' in passenger vehicle segment, to allow innovation.