Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Information About How to get trade licence for fertilizer

Information About How to get trade licence for fertilizer

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  4 Nov 2019 1:33 AM GMT

Selling fertilizer – as a wholesaler or retailer – needs a licence that is issued by the State Agriculture Department. Such a licence is meant for selling three categories of fertilizer – inorganic fertilizers, bio-fertilizers and micronutrients. A fee of Rs 1,650 needs to be paid for each of these three licences. And the entire process – right from application – is done online. A willing applicant can logon to or

The applicant needs to furnish a copy of his/her passport size photo, the address proof, a trade licence from the local body (GMC if the applicant is a resident of Guwahati), the principal certificate issued by a government recognized manufacturer, a product analysis report from a notified laboratory, verification and inspection report from the district agriculture officer or sub-divisional agriculture officer, etc. If the application is for wholesale licence, it has to be submitted to the district agriculture officer and if it is for retailing fertilizer it should be submitted to the sub-divisional agriculture officer. The certificate is issued within three weeks from the date of application.

Also Read: Information About Laboratory Test for Edible and Potable Items

Also Watch: CITU staged protest rally against State Education Minister Siddhartha Bhattacharya

Next Story