Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Information About How To Obtain Records of Rights

Information About How To Obtain Records of Rights

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  8 April 2019 1:50 AM GMT

Have you purchased a plot of land and got all legal papers done? If so, you’re eligible for getting Assam Records of Rights (RoR) (Jamabandi). RoR is an extract from land records registers held by the Revenue Department of the State Government. This document is a crucial indicator for legal status of a property.

All you need to do is apply for Jamabandi in a prescribed form to the Revenue Circle Office under the jurisdiction of which your purchased land is located. Make sure that you need to affix all mandatory documents like up-to-date revenue receipts, copy of the land deed, your identification proof, daag and patta numbers of the land etc with supporting papers along with your application. You have to pay an application fee amounting to Rs 50. After verifying your documents, the Revenue Circle Office is to issue your Jamabandi within a week.

Also Read: Top Headlines

Next Story