* Working women hostels in all district headquarters
* Special children’s homes for orphan children
* Women cells in all police stations.
* 65 IT ebled and women friendly buses to strengthen rural connectivity.
* An amount of Rs. 100 crore earmarked for the year 2015-16 for distribution of yarn and blankets among the poor weavers
* Government to bear power bills to the tune of Rs 361.80 crore to benefit 37,06,736 number of consumers.
* Provision of funds for Self Help Groups of Small Tea Growers to set up bought leaf tea factory at Rs 10 lakh as incentive.
* A new scheme ‘Moula Azad Taleem-e-Balighan in eight districts for promoting literacy, basic and vocatiol education among adults of minority communities.
* Three more engineering colleges proposed at lbari, gaon and Udalguri.
* Solar lamps for 2 lakh students.
* Filling up 65,000 posts in the current fincial year.
* Employment generation for more than 7 lakh young people.
* Fill all vacant posts of State within this year - including 6748 posts of AB constables, 340 UB Sub Inspectors and 345 APRO constables.
* Formation of six more development councils - Garo, Kumar, Madahi, Sut, Hajong and Chaodang
* Establishment of 50 bedded cancer wings in all the medical colleges.
*. A Dental College, B. Sc Nursing College, Institute of Paramedical Science at Barpeta
*. Assam Minority Development Council with provision of additiol funds for effective implementation of the schemes for development of minorities.
*. Special programme for education and skill development for the tea community.
*. Setting up of Brahmaputra and Barak Valley Authority.
*. Rhino Vision 2020 for protection of rhino population.
*. A secretariat paper-less office project
* To organize 100 more dairy cooperative societies in 10 districts of Assam.
* A comprehensive tea policy in order to protect quality, safety and productivity of tea in Assam.
* Enhancement of wages of home guards/ increase in the pocket money for Village Defence Parties from Rs 500 to Rs. 1500 per month.
* In view of the illegal activities of miscreants and attempts to encroach into Assam territory, 7 new Border Outposts/Forest Protection camps have been sanctioned for the inter-state borders with galand, Meghalaya, and Mizoram. 27 new Border Outposts/Forest protection camps are proposed to be established in the coming year.
* Setting apart 5% of budget of every department for development of border areas. Y
* A literary award in the me of Syed Abdul Malik
* Formulation of required rules for contributing to the welfare of the bereaved families of jourlists who have died untimely while in service.
* An award in the me of Late Kamala Saikia for excellence in the field of jourlism.