* World class coaching termil cum station at Agthori (North Guwahati) at an estimated cost of Rs 517 crore
* Total plan outlay for NF Railway is Rs. 6241 crore, out of which Rs. 4308 crore is for construction of new lines
* Rs 26 crore allotted for construction of bridges (excluding Bogibeel)
* 11 tiol projects in NE allocated Rs. 4208 crore, of which Rs. 3,808 crore is for new lines.
* 207 unmanned railway crossings in NE to be manned
* Reconissance engineering cum traffic survey for Pasighat - Tezu - Parashuram Kund new line sanctioned
* Rs. 20 lakh allotted for reconissance engineering cum traffic survey for new line between Sairang to Hbichhuah for port connectivity on Colody River in Myanmar as extension to Bharabi - Sairang new line (266km)
* Survey for new line between Patharkandi to Kanmum (45 km) and Panisagar - Simapur (80 km) sanctioned
* Rs. 44.8 lakh for prelimiry engineering cum traffic survey for new line between Dhubri and Mendipathar (120 km) with double line bridge over Brahmaputra at Dhubri.
* Rs. 92 lakh for prelimiry engineering cum traffic survey for doubling between Lumding and Dibrugarh (343km) , new line between Moirabari - Jagiroad (50km), Margherita - Deomali (31km)
Source- NF Railway