INDIAN WRESTLING ON TOKYO OLYMPICS 2021
1.BAJRANG PUNIA- MEN'S 65 KG
Punia was born in khudan village of jhajjar district in the state of Haryana, India.He has won three medals at the World Wrestling Championships.
2. RAVI KUMAR DAHIYA- MEN'S 57 KG
He is an Indian wrestler from Haryana's Nahri village in Sonipat district. He won bronze medal at the 2019 World Wrestling Championships .
3. DEEPAK PUNIA -MEN'S 86 KG
He was born in the Jhajjar district of Haryana. He won the silver medal at the 2019 World Wrestling Championships.
4. VINESH PHOGAT -WOMEN'S 53 KG
She was born Bhiwani district,Haryana,India. She became the first Indian Woman Wrestler to win Gold in both Commonwealth and Asian games.
5. ANSHU MALIK -WOMEN'S 57 KG
Anshu was born Nidani village in Haryana's jind district.She won India's first medal a silver at the ongoing Individual World Cup in Belgrade, serbia.
6. SEEMA BISLA- WOMEN'S 50 KG
7. She was born Gudhan village of Rohtak district in Haryana, India. She is a bronze medalist at the Asian Wrestling Championships.
7. SONAM MALIK -WOMEN'S 62 KG
She was born in Sonepat, Haryana. She won a gold medal at the National Games, and two gold medals at the World Cadet Wrestling Championship.