The proposed reservoir would store around 10 billion cubic metres of water and will be built at around Rs 50,000 crore to counter Chinese plans to construct huge dams
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Centre Mulls India's 2nd-Largest Dam on Brahmaputra in Arunachal Pradesh
- Murder Convict Kills Self in Meghalaya Jail
- Char Dham Yatra: Health Ailments Takes Away Lives of 39 Devotees
- Regional Meteorological Centre Predicts Heavy Rainfall Over Guwahati; 'Yellow Alert' Issued
- Assam: Former AIUDF MLA Mamun Imdadul Haque Chawdhury Joins AAP
- Assam Police Issues Joining Instructions for Newly Recruited Constables for Basic Training
- Arunachal Pradesh: Landslide Triggered by Heavy Rainfall Kills 3 Members of Family
- Assam: Indian Railways Cancels Train Services After Incessant Rain, Landslides; Full List
- New Cabinet Ministers of Manik Saha-Led Tripura Govt Takes Oath, Check The List
- Who Will Become The President of Russia After Vladimir Putin?