The havoc created by landslides and floods due to heavy downpours is likely to continue further as RMC has predicted more rainfall over the next five days.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Assam: Two Irrigation Officers Arrested For Taking Bribe For Flood Damage Renovation
- Stop Plucking 'Penis Plant', Says Cambodian Government
- Guwahati: 75-Year-Old Landlord Allegedly Hacked To Death By Tenant
- Manipur: Biometric Attendance System To Be Mandatory From June 1
- Weather Updates: Know The Meaning of Red, Orange, Yellow, And Green Alerts
- Assam: National Institute of Technology (NIT) To Be Constructed In Udalguri
- Man Stabbed To Death In Assam's Golaghat
- CBI Raids Underway At 17 Locations Linked To Lalu Prasad In 'Land For Railway Job' Scam
- Assam Police Warns Oil India, ONGC of Possible Insurgent Attack
- Assam: After 2-Yr, Ambubachi Mela Set To Return In Kamakhya Temple from June 22