NEW DELHI: On Monday 7 February the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has announced the semester 1 results for class 10 ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) class 12 ISC (Indian School Certificate) final examinations.
The scorecards of ICSE and ISC term one are now made available on the official website of Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) i.e. cisce.org,results.cisce.org. The results are also shared on the Careers portal of the boards and can also be downloaded via DigiLocker.
However, students can also get their results by sending SMS to the number- 09248082883, they will have to type ICSE/ISC space 1234567 the seven-digit unique ID.
Students who appeared in the ICSE ISC exams can download their mark sheets by visiting the above-provided sites and careers portal. All the students must possess the required details for login such as unique ID and index number.
The council had earlier made it clear that the first semester results will not say the status of pass or fail but it will only provide the scores secured by the students.
The exams for ICSE 1st semester was started on 29 November and ended on 16 December 2021 and the examination of ISC was held from 22 November 2021 till 20 December last year.
The Council has informed that the final and overall results of students eligible for the Compartment examination will be declared after conducting the second-semester examination of ICSE, ISC.
Steps to download the ICSE ISC term 1 result 2021-22:
• Go to the official website of the council- cisce.org,results.cisce.org.
• Then click on the link available on the homepage as ICSE, ISC result.
• The login page will appear where the students need to provide all necessary credentials.
• After entering the unique ID and index no. click on login
• Select download to download the results and keep a hard copy.
Results can also be downloaded following these steps:
• Visit the official website of the council- cisce.org,results.cisce.org.
• Then click on the link available on the homepage as a careers portal.
• Select the tile of 'Semester 1 examination system'
• The new homepage will appear where you need to press ISC 2021 results link or ICSE results 2021 link.
• Select the option of 'Result Tabulation' to view and print the result tabulation of the respective school.
The recheck option is made available for the students on the website itself and three days time has been given by the council for submitting the recheck request.
The live online module to submit recheck requests will be made available from 10 am on 7 February and it will be stopped at 10 am on 10 February.