New Delhi: The results of the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 has been released by the State Bank on India on September 21. The candidates can check the results of the SBI Clerk preliminary examinations on the official website of the State Bank of India at sbi.co.in.
To check the results of the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021, follow the steps given below:
1) Visit the career option on the official SBI website.
2) Go to current openings.
3) Click on the SBI Clerk Prelims Result link.
4) Key-in your roll number or registration number and date of birth.
5) Enter captcha code and submit.
6) Download and save your result.
7) Check the name, status and marks scored in the preliminary exam (Phase-1).
The candidates who have qualified for the SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination will now be eligible to appear for the SBI Clerk Main Examination.
The SBI preliminary examination was held from August 17 to August 19.
Note: Visit the official website of the State Bank of India (sbi.co.in) for the latest news and updates on the SBI clerk exam 2021.