Fire breaks out at Central Mall in GS Road, Guwahati
A massive fire broke out at the Central Mall in GS Road here on Monday morning.
GUWAHATI: A massive fire broke out at the Central Mall in GS Road here on Monday morning.
According to the Fire and Emergency Services personnel the fire broke out from the kitchen area of the Underdoggs Sports Bar and Grill around 5:25 am.
The department said that the bar has been completely charred.
The losses incurred by Underddogs Sports Bar and Grill and Central Mall are yet to be ascertained.
In another incident, a major fire was averted when a sweeper detected a fire that broke out in a room of the PA of GMC (Guwahati Municipal Corporation) Commissioner around 7:55 am on Monday.
The fire broke out due to a short circuit and was later doused by firefighters.
Also Watch: Digboi BJP Organise 'Pristha Pramukh Sanmilan'