* All business/commercial establishments, shops and trade activities shall remain closed except all stand-alone grocery and stand-alone stationery shops dealing in personal hygiene goods are allowed to operate between 9 AM to 4 PM from Monday to Friday.
* Movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited in the specified area.
* All Government Offices, Offices of Autonomous/subordinate offices and private offices shall remain closed;
* All Industrial establishments shall remain closed;
* All public transport services shall remain suspended;
* Movement of all Private vehicles is banned:
* All hospitality services shall remain suspended;
* All educational, research, training, coaching institutions shall remain closed:
* All places of worship shall remain closed for public. No religious congregation will be permitted without any exception:
* All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions, gathering shall be barred;
* Not more than 20 persons will be permitted in case of funerals;
* All non-essential and avoidable movement of people shall be banned;
* Spitting in public places is banned and will be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed by the local authority in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations.
* Consumption and sale of liquor, paan, gutka, tobacco etc., in public places are prohibited.
* House to house sale of fruits and vegetables between 8 AM & 2 PM from Monday to Friday.
* E-Commerce activities supplying friths, vegetables and other essential items are allowed to operate between 10 AM & 4 PM from Monday to Friday.
* Bakeries are allowed to operate for four days from Tuesday to Friday between 10 AM to 4 PM
* Tea warehouses are allowed to operate between 9 AM & 6PM from Monday to Friday.
* Hospitals and retail medical establishments;
* Only 10 (ten) % of Bank branches in the districts with skeletal attendance and ATMs shall operate
* Print and electronic media including newspaper distribution are allowed.
* Telecommunications, Internet services, broadcasting and cable services, IT and IT-enabled services to continue. However, personnel engaged in these services are allowed to work from home only. Only emergency repair crew would be allowed movement subject to prior permission/ pass from appropriate authority;
* Power generation, transmission and distribution units and services shall continue with persons with specifically assigned duties being allowed to come out;
* Transportation of essential goods, vehicles of Heath, Fire, Law & Order, and emergency services are allowed;
* All transport services and movement of people from other districts shall remain suspended except that connected to COVID functions, inter-state movement shall also remain suspended except with prior permissions/ pass;
* People (Inter-State and inter-district movement) holding train/ air tickets to and from Guwahati as well as to Guwahati shall be allowed to move only on production of such tickets at check points;
* Hotels which are accommodating quarantined persons, medical and emergency staff, air crew shall operate with skeletal service;
* Establishments used/ earmarked for quarantine facilities shall operate;
* Milk, baby food, medicines and water supply are allowed on specific areas and time;
* Only identified petrol pumps, gas agencies would be allowed to be operational during Lockdown. LPG agencies shall distribute products at home customers' homes only.