Squats are one of those exercises that people can do without expensive equipment. Squats even if it is not the best exercise out of other exercises still it is beneficial. One of the interesting things regarding the squat exercise is that you are doing it every unknowingly like when you sit down and stand up that's also squat and that's why squats are very important and advantageous exercise.
You can easily add it to your gym routine if you do the squats regularly and perfectly then no doubt your body will get the benefits.
The Squats help us and our body to make it strong for daily activities. Squats improve the strength and power in glutes, hamstring, quads, etc.
If we start doing squats daily we will surely establish a strong foundation. Squats help to burn the calories faster but it depends on how many squats you do during the leg exercises.
If you do the squads perfectly then squats are an extremely safe exercise.
Tips for the squats-
• Keep your chest up and your hips back to ensure your back stays neutral and aligned.
• Look down at your knees when in the full squat. If they've extended beyond your toes, correct your stance so they're in a line above your ankles.
• Put your body weight on your heels, not your toes when raising up to keep the focus on the right muscle groups.
Squats are beneficial for both men and women-
• Squats will not only help you to make toned legs but also gives you the strength your leg needs.
• Squats works on the core, it is a helpful exercise for activating the core muscles that help our backs.
If you are having problems with back pain then you should not avoid squats.
• Squats can also help you increase muscle strength and growth, squats are the secret of quick muscle building. Four or six sets of heavyweight squats could increase the growth of hormones.
• Squats might not burn the calories like cycling and swimming could do but still, barbell squats and dumbbell squats can definitely help to burn calories.
• If you are fit and healthy you look great. The squat can make you improve your appearance by shaping your legs and make your legs look great.
• If you are playing sports like cricket, hockey, football, etc. You can't ignore the Squats exercise.
Squats are a full-body exercise that can help you to boost your performance. Wrong squats exercises could be dangerous-
• Squatting on your tiptoes can make too much pressure on your ankle and increase the risk of a knee injury.
• Avoid weight lifting on your heels. This is not the correct exercise and it could harm you in many ways, it creates difficulties and put stress on the knees.
• Avoid using the lite bar for squats. Lite bar can put huge pressure on your spine and shoulders.
• Speed is not necessary while you are doing exercise. There is no need to avoids your legs to be in the correct posture. It will affect the usage of the barbell avoids your legs to be in a correct posture. It will affect the usage of the barbell.
Benefits of squats for women-
• Squats can help improve posture as well as build better balance.
• Squats exercises are great for burning fats as well as toning muscles. If you want to lose weight then definitely squats shouldn't be missed.
• Squats improve digestion, this is the more overlook benefit of women.
Also read: Can Zumba Dance Help in Weight Loss?