Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited released latest job notification for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager Jobs in Assam. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on AEGCL job vacancy 2021.
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited Job Notification 2021
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant General Manager (HR). Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited Job Openings
About AEGCL Job Application
Assistant General Manager (HR)
No. of Posts
Rs. 37300-112000/- , Grade Pay: 16,600/-
27/09/2021, 5:00 PM
Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500/- (Rs 250/- in case of SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Managing Director, AEGCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for AEGCL Vacancy:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience|
Assistant General Manager (HR)
For external candidates: Candidates shall hold a 2 (two) years full time MBA/PGDM Degree securing a minimum aggregate marks of 60% or its equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare, from any Indian University / Institution approved by AICTE UGC.
For internal candidates: Internal (departmental) candidates shall hold a 2 (two) years full time MBA/PGDM Degree
securing a minimum aggregate marks of 60% or its equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare, from any Indian University / Institution approved by AICTE/UGC OR a part time/distance/correspondence MBA/ PGDM degree securing a minimum aggregate marks of 60% or its equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Welfare from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AICTE/UGC.
In case of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, candidates (external/internal) must secure a minimum aggregate marks of 55% or its equivalent.
Candidates must possess post qualification experience in HR/Personnel field in a responsible position, in any large organization of repute, including but not limited to:
1. Working Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning, preferably in Systems, Applications and Products in data
2. Working knowledge of Human Resource Information System, Performance Management System;
3. Working Knowledge of activities of Administration, Personnel, Learning & Development and Employee Relation
functions of an Organization;
4. Working knowledge about Disciplinary Proceedings, Labour Laws, PSU and Govt. Service Rules;
5. Working knowledge in dealing with Contractual workers and Wage administration;
6. Experience in Recruitment & Reservation Matters;
7. Experience of working in Payroll System; and
8. Experience in Training & Development Activities.
How To Apply for AEGCL Job Openings:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by filling up the application form available in AEGCL website www.aegcl.co.in.
- Completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting documents (self-attested wherever applicable):
i. Application form (standard format) uploaded in website;
ii. 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs;
iii. Birth Certificate or Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ mark sheet as Proof of age;
iv. Mark sheet & Pass certificate of Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation;
v. Candidates applying for the post of Assistant General Manager (HR), who are employed in PSUs/ Govt. Departments /Autonomous bodies, should apply through proper channel or enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled up application form;
vi. Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment and release letter (wherever applicable) of all previous experiences;
vii. Experience Certificates;
viii. Specialization Certificate in HR;
ix. Last Pay slip/ Pay abstract;
x. Demand Draft/ IPO;
xi. Declaration of no. of children as per GOA's Small Family Norms (declaration form uploaded in website) has to be submitted by all candidates. In case the candidate does not have any children, it is to be indicated as such.
- Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach the: GM (HR), Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam.
- The last date of submission of completed application is 27/09/2021, 5:00 PM
- Candidates who had applied for the said post in response to the earlier advertisement need not apply afresh.
Selection Procedure for AEGCL Vacancy:
Interview call letter shall be sent to the shortlisted candidates via their email-id as mentioned in the application form.
Advertisement Details: For more - Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL), regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.