About Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS):
The AIDS Control Programme in Assam was started as a State AIDS Cell which was established in the year 1992 in the office of the Director of Health Services, Assam under the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) for implementing the National AIDS Control Programme (NACP) Phase I. One State AIDS Programme Officer in the rank of Jt. Director of Health Services was appointed to run the programme and other officers and staffs were also appointed as per guideline. The State AIDS Cell of Assam had followed the National AIDS Prevention Policy, Govt. of India for implementing the AIDS Control Programme in Assam. The first phase of the National AIDS Control Programme came to its end in the year 1997 and was extended up to 1998.
Assam State AIDS Control Society ( ASACS ) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on About Assam State AIDS Control Society ( ASACS ) job vacancy 2021.
Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) Job Recruitment 2021:
Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS), Khanapara, Guwahati is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer in the Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) Centre, Fakhruddin All Ahmed Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta, Assam. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS), Guwahati Job Openings
About Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) Jobs
No. of Posts
Age should not be more than 65 years as on 01/01/2021.
Rs.50,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Vacancy:
- Minimum qualification MBBS. Preference will be given to the candidate trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centre.
- The candidates must have valid registration with the concerned Medical Council.
How To Apply for Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) Job Openings:
- The applicants should come with all the original testimonials.
- A standard form of application along with a set of self-attested photocopies of all the original documents and a recent passport size photograph should be submitted before the interview board.
Selection Procedure for Medical Officer Vacancy:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
- A walk-in-interview will be held on 07/12/2021 at 11.00 AM in College Building, Fakhruddin All Ahmed Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta, Assam.
Disclaimer: Provided by Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc