Tezpur University Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in CSIR sponsored project entitled "Design of organic nitrile surrogates for the synthesis of aliphatic /aromatic / heteroaromatic nitriles: A reliable gateway to Azaheterocycles" under the Principal Investigator Dr. Utpal Bora, Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Tezpur University job vacancy 2021.
Tezpur University Job Recruitment Notification 2021
Tezpur University released the latest job notification for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Tezpur University Job Openings
About Tezpur University Jobs
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts
Candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India Rules.
Rs. 31,000/– (Rupees thirty one thousand) only per month + HRA as admissible.
8th October 2021
Name of project
Design of organic nitrile surrogates for the synthesis of aliphatic /aromatic / heteroaromatic nitriles : A reliable gateway to Azaheterocycles
Educational Qualification and Eligibility criteria for Tezpur University Job Vacancy:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA with qualification in NET/GATE.
How to Apply for Tezpur University Job Openings:
Duration: Up to 07/06/2024 or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
- Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed format (enclosed as Annexure-I) along with self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), certificates of NET/GATE or similar examination qualifications, any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Principal Investigator through e-mail within 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview (online mode).
For further details please contact:
Dr. Utpal Bora, Principal Investigator
Department of Chemical Sciences
Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784 028, Assam
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +91 9435699636(M) or, +91-3712-275067(O)
Selection Procedure for Tezpur University Job Vacancy:
(1) Shortlisted candidates may appear before the Interview Board through online with all the original documents.
(2) Original documents of the candidates will be verified by the Selection Committee
(3) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
(4) Those in employment or doing Ph.D. must submit 'No Objection Certificate' from the concerned employer / Ph.D. Supervisor.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Tezpur University Assam regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.