Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) is one of the divisions of Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh Government, India. In 2014, CHC, AREA and District Hospitals in telangana region came under Telangana State Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
It was established by an act of legislation in 1986. It exclusively deals with the middle level hospitals of bed strengths ranging from 30 to 350. Primary Health Centres and Medical College Hospitals does not come under its jurisdiction. There are 1,965 doctors, 4,219 nurses and 2,510 paramedical staff presently working under this organization.
There are 228 hospitals under its control in Andhra Pradesh with total bed strength of 15,208. They include 20 District Hospitals, 56 Area Hospitals, 117 Community Health Centres, 10 Speciality Hospitals and 25 Civil Dispensaries.
The District Hospital has ten service specialties i.e. General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Dental, Radiology and Anesthesiology. It has 11 Civil Surgeon Specialists along with 18-20 Civil Assistant Surgeons. There are Paramedical staff members comprising 48 to 78 Staff Nurses, 3 Laboratory Technicians, 3 Radiographers and other staff. The district hospital have all the major equipments such as 500 mA X-ray unit, Ultrasound Scanner, Endoscopes, Boyle's Apparatus, ECG machine, Defibrillator and Cardiac Monitor.
About APVVP Recruitment
APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021 Apply for 5 Counselor, Ward Boy Vacancies in Ananthapuram – Andhra Pradesh location. Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Ananthapuramu Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 5 Posts through Walkin mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the APVVP Ananthapuramu career official website i.e., ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in recruitment 2021. The last date to attend for Walk-in-interview on 14-Dec-2021.
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Ananthapuramu
Counselor, Ward Boy
Total No. of Posts
Rs. 11,000 – 12,500/- Per Month
Ananthapuram – Andhra Pradesh
No Application Fee.
As per the Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Ananthapuramu Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 50 years , as on 01-07-2021.
APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
APVVP Ananthapuramu Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per APVVP Ananthapuramu official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
- Counselor: Candidates Should have 3 years experience in the field, knowledge of English as well as own
- Ward Boy: Candidates Should have experienced in such centres, must get trained by the National Institute of Social Defence (NISD)
APVVP Ananthapuramu Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Ward Boy||Rs. 11,000/-|
Steps to Apply for APVVP Ananthapuramu Counselor, Ward Boy Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
- And check for the APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Counselor, Ward Boy.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 14-Dec-2021 at below-mentioned address.
How to apply for APVVP Ananthapuramu Recruitment (Counselor, Ward Boy) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address the O/o District Coordinator of Hospital Services(APVVP), Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu on 14-Dec-2021
For more information