Central Bank of India released latest job notification for the Counsellor FLCC recruitment on a contract basis for the year 2021 at Dhule. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Central Bank of India job vacancy 2021.
Central Bank of India Job Recruitment 2021:
Central Bank of India has released the Counsellor FLCC Recruitment 2021. Notification is out for Counsellor FLCC on a contract basis for the year 2021 at Dhule. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 31/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Central Bank of India Recruitment
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Counsellor FLCC Openings:
To be suitable for the advertised post of Counsellor FLCC jobs, candidates should have the following qualifications given below:
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognised University.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He/She should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 03 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He/She should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language and should have retired / VRS from scale II & above.
- Candidates should be residents of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officer converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District manager and Faculty leader / Faculty member of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Counsellor FLCC Job Vacancy:
To apply for the advertised post Candidates may download the application form from the official website of Central Bank of India
The filled application should be sent through post to the mentioned address on or before 31/05/2021.
Candidates should send the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing "Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLCC – Dhule on contract".
Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, P-63,
MIDC, Satpur, and Nashik-422007
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India Counsellor FLCC Job Vacancy:
The selection procedure of the candidates will be based on the performance during the interview. The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Central Bank of India, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
Category: Jobs in Jorhat, Assistant Professor Jobs in Assam, Assam Agriculture Jobs, College Jobs in Assam, Jobs in Assam Agriculture Department, Assam Agriculture Assam Career, Assam Govt Jobs for 12th Pass, Assam Govt Jobs, SSC Assam Career