National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) released latest job notification for the recruitment of 20 Marketing Executive vacancies. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on NBCC job vacancy 2021.
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Job Notification 2021
NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights for the post of Marketing Executive on Contract basis initially for a period of two years. NBCC Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
National Buildings Construction Corporation Job Opening
About NBCC Job
Rs. 42,500/-Per Month
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Marketing Executive:
- Full-time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling.
- Candidates having a minimum of 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
How to Apply for NBCC Job Opening 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates should send duly filled application form with photograph along with demand draft in the prescribed format (annexed herewith) and supporting documents mentioned above by post/courier to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Ltd., NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 to reach on or before 01/03/2021 (monday) [latest by 5 pm] with the name of the post superscribed on top of the sealed envelope. Candidates are required to apply though offline mode. The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached with this advertisement. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC application form is correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under "Payment of Application Fee". Applications without prescribed application form will be rejected.
Address: General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Ltd., NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Selection Process for Marketing Executive Vacancy:
- The Selection will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criteria viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. for Interview. The decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing on the desired date, the link for which shall be provided to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.