Delhi Postal Circle released latest job notification for the recruitment of 233 Gramin Dak Sevak. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on Gramin Dak Sevaks job vacancy 2021.
Post Office New Delhi Job Recruitment
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure 'I'against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Post Office New Delhi Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
Delhi Postal Circle Job Opening Notifications
About Post Office Job
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 14,500/-Per Month
UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevaks:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training
- Candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle.
How to Apply for Delhi Postal Circle Job Opening:
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak post ensure to read the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 27.01.2021 to 26.02.2021
Selection Process for Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy:
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only.
- In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by Delhi Postal Circle, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
Assam North East City-wise Job Openings