Flowers are so aesthetic that it can refresh your mind. Planting flowers can be quite exciting. Home gardening can make you relax and can be productive.
But there are certain ways to plant flowers in your garden.
How to plant flowers for your garden?
Choose the right place and the right plants: First of all, you must select the right location to plants flowers where it can get enough sunlight to grow. You too must look after the right plants to grow in your garden.
Digging the soil: You must look for soil that is loose and well-drained. You need to dig enough soil to put some compost in order to make it fertile.
Planting new flowers: Before planting the seed just read carefully the instruction given in the packet to have an idea how deep the seed must be planted.
Shower water: you need to provide water regularly so that the soil gets enough moisture.
Cut down the deadheads and groom: Cut down the brown foliage to provide some energy to grow and look clean look.
Which flowers are best for your garden?
Here are some best flowers to grow in your flower garden to make it look more colorful and attractive:
• Sunflower: Sunflower preferably grows in a place where it gets full exposure to the sun. Deep watering helps the roots to grow.
• Coneflower: It preferably grows in well-drained soil and place where gets full sunlight. They are drought tolerant.
• Zinnias: they are best grown in full sun and fertile, well-drained soil.
• Marigold: Best grown in sunlight. They grow in moderately fertile soil.
• Impatiens: they prefer humus-rich and moist soil. They need regular water.
• Cosmos: they can survive in poor soil. They are drought tolerant.
• Fuchsias: Plant sweet peas in an open, sunny position in a well-drained but moisture-retentive soil. plant them in either autumn or spring.
• Dahlias: Dahlias likes warm weather. Plant them on a sunny site and well-drained soil.