Vegetable gardening is an art. You need a whole lot of patience and the right maneuver and a bit of hard work to plant vegetables at home.
A perfect home gardening needs a plan to choose the right location, looking for the size of the garden, and also selecting the right vegetables to grow at home.
Some tips and tricks for home gardening:
Home gardening can be equally entertaining if done in the right manner. There are several factors to consider before planting vegetables at home. They are:
1. Selecting the right location: You must select the right location where the soil is rich and well-drained. Also, you must look if the site is well exposed to sunlight as plants need proper sunlight to grow.
2. Selecting the right size: Your garden should neither be too big nor too small. The size of the garden depends on various factors like for what purpose you need a garden, and also depends on vegetables you want to grow etc.
3. Decide what kind of vegetables you are willing to grow:
• If you have a small garden, don't go for bigger fruit or vegetable that needs more space. You will also need a good amount of production for each row.
• Go for vegetables that are expensive to buy.
4. Properly organize the vegetables: organize the vegetables in such a way that space is used efficiently. For example, the vine crops need to be planted near a fence to get support to grow.
5. Know the right seasons to grow: Based on seasons, vegetables are classified into 2 groups: warm seasons and cool seasons. You must have an accurate knowledge of vegetables to grow in specific seasons.
Some best vegetables to grow at home:
Here are some of the best vegetables that you can grow at home:
• Coriander: It is a herb that adds good smell and flavor to various dishes. It can be grown in a pot and doesn't need more space.
• Potatoes: It is quite simple to grow a potato. You just need to bury an entire potato in the soil and wait for some days. It will grow by itself.
• Pumpkins: It is simple to plant and can bud anywhere. Just burry the seed from the pumpkin and wait for a few days.
• Basils: Growing basil is quite interesting because of its varied appearance. It grows anytime the entire year and can take a new form in summer.
• Pepper: It is also quite easy to grow at home. Just gather the seeds and plant them in your garden.
• Lemon: If you are a big fan of lemon and love lemon in almost everything then just plant them. Simple pick the seeds and plants them in your garden and within 1 year you can have your own lemon.
• Tomatoes: Just pick the seeds from the tomato or burry half of a tomato. A tomato plant will be grown.
• Green onions: You just need to dip the unused part along with the root of the onion into a glass of water and place it in such a place where it is exposed to sunlight. The new shoot will be grown in a few days.
Also read: Mushroom: its benefits and side effects