Snacking in the evening is necessary to withdraw our hunger and satisfy our craving to have our favorite food. Sometimes you cannot figure out what to prepare for snacks which are unhealthy as well as simple. Obviously, you cannot afford to munch on some unhealthy deep-fried food as it can affect your health. So, this article is going to provide you with some amazing ideas on the best evening snacks which you can easily make at home.
It quite a challenge to eat healthy food especially when it comes to snacks. So to helps you, here are some tips to eat healthily and stay fit:
• Just opt for snacks that are healthy. Of course, it's not easy and you'll feel like eating some yummy for your tongue but just remember, it defiantly won't be yummy for your health.
• You must have some snacks every two to three hours of interval so that it builds your metabolism.
• Have something with a combination of carbs and protein. Carbs give you energy and protein keeps you full for a longer time.
• When you eat something then focus only on that thing. Do not multitask while eating as it will provide you satisfaction and you'll actually munch on less for the day.
Some delicious yet healthy evening snacks ideas to make at home:
1. Whole wheat muffins: now you can have muffins but those without sugar and fats. This recipe is quite simple and it is made up of wheat bran cereal, low-fat milk, brown sugar, and whole wheat flour.
2. Lentils and charred broccoli chat: Are you a huge fan of roadside chats? Then you can have it t home. Prepare some charred broccoli with some sprouts, garnished with tangy olive oil. You can also add some potatoes and beans and that's it.
3. Oats idli: Here we present you with an amazing idli recipe made of roasted oats with fresh coriander, chopped green chilies, and grated carrots. It just tastes yummy.
4. Three bean chat: This chat recipe tastes amazing and can satisfy your cravings for chats. The ingredients you need are chickpeas, green beans, and kidney beans and topped them with tangy olive oil, lemon juice, and chaat masala.
5. Ragi cookies: Having lots of fried cookies can be harmful but this recipe of Ragi cookies can provide you with calcium and nutrients. These are crunchy and crumbing.
6. Mixed millet bhel puri: this bhel puri recipe is lower in fats. It is made up of millets and ragi with a half cup of roasted peanuts and squeezes a few drops of lime juice onto it.
7. Elaichi granola bar: Granola bars are the favorite munchies for most of us. This is high on fiber and proteins as it contains walnuts, raisins, cardamom, oats and honey, and brown sugar.
8. Corn bhel: this corn bhel is quite satisfying and yummy to taste. Prepare it with fresh sweet corn with tangy chutney, lemon juice, chopped onions garnished with fresh coriander.
Also read: Some best and easy picnic foods to enjoy