Seeing a few strands of hair while you comb your hair is pretty normal but when a bunch of it coming out is something very serious and disappointing. Hair loss is referred to as "Alopecia". It can either affect your scalp or the whole body. There exist several factors for losing hair.
What are the symptoms?
Following are the reasons for hair loss:
• Thinning gradually on top of the head
• Circular uneven bald spots
• Loosening up of hair
• Hair loss in the entire body
• Patches of scaling like infection all over the scalp
What are the causes of hair fall:
Here is some hair loss reasons female:
• Hereditary: The very common reason for hair fall in both men and women can be because of family history.
• During childbirth: some women face hair loss after childbirth due to stress and various transformation in the body.
• Use of various chemical products: women often find various problems regarding hair fall due to the overuse of various dyes and chemical products. Regular use of heat on your hair for styling is also harmful.
• Hormonal changes: Most women face alopecia for changes of hormones in their body due to childbirth, pregnancy, menopause, etc.
Reasons for hair fall in male:
• Genetics: Men too loses their hair due to genetic problems.
• Medical problems: Various medical issues can cause hair loss like diabetes, thyroid problems, heart problems, high blood pressure, etc.
• Due to stress and anxieties: people have hair fall because of overstressing in life.
• Infections: Sometimes infection occurs on your scalp which gives rise to scaly patches and results in hair loss.
Here are some home remedies for faster hair growth:
• Massaging: Massaging your scalp can improve hair thickness. Massage your scalp regualarly and you will feel relaxed and stress-free which will also help in hair growth.
• Coconut oil: Massaging your hair with coconut oil can help in hair growth and also Improves the quality of your hair.
• Onion juice: Onion juice is constituted with sulfur that helps in growing your hair. Cut 2 to 3 pieces of onion and extract the juice out of it. Applying on your scalp for 10 to 15 min and wash it with a moderate shampoo.
• Egg mask: we all know that egg has proteins that are very good for hair. You just need to separate the egg white in one bowl and add some honey and olive oil to it. Apply the paste on both your scalp and hair and leave for half an hour and wash with a moderate shampoo.
• Amla: Amla is enriched with Vitamin C which is amazing for our hair. Make a mixture of 2 spoons of amla juice with an equal quantity of lime juice and apply it. Wash it with lukewarm water.
• Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar works magic for your hair. Add a cup of warm water with two spoons of apple cider vinegar and apply it to your hair. Wash it with water.