Street styling is all about fashion which is especially inspiring from the street and not from elite ramp shows. It is originated from the very youth culture. Nowadays popular fashion designers have admirations on street styling. In terms of fashion, one needs to be experimental and if one could carry confidently some kind of unique attire then that person is providing a style statement to society.
In India, if you step out on the street, you can witness all groups of people say it, teenagers, elderly women, young men, are all dressed up in different styles, in different fabrics. Indians are enthusiastic and traditional when it comes to fashion. They do follow western dressing but can't ignore the traditional Indian dressing styles. That's the specialty of this country, you'll witness various colors worn by various people in various outfits. Accessories are a must for every Indian woman. From silver to junks to diamonds, there are varied ranges of jewelry adorned by women in India.
This article presents you with some amazing and trendy Indian street style fashion.
Tips for street styling:
Below are some tips to help you to go out on the streets in a confident manner:
- The first and foremost is you must dress up as per your body shape. Don't wear clothes which are too tight or too loose for your body.
- Opt for dresses that better suits you; don't always follow the designers blindly.
- You must wear proper undergarments to make you look good
- Always wear footwear that is comfortable and suitable for the outfit.
Indian fashion street styles:
1. Traditional or Jaipuri printed dupatta with the plain outfit: Being traditional is the best way to show the culture of our country. Go for any plain color outfit like salwar kameez or kurta with palazzo with tradition embroidered or Jaipuri printed dupatta. Accessorize with junk jewelry and comfy flats.
2. Shararas: Shararas are on-trend and can never go wrong with any accessories. You could wear it on any occasion and festivals like weddings, pujas, for Diwali look, etc.
3. Long skirt with kurtas: Long skirts can never go wrong with short Kurtis with traditional dupattas. Let your hair be open and slay with some junk jewelry.
4. Cotton sarees: Nothing is more comfortable than cotton. Speaking about sarees, it just defines India and its culture. Cotton sarees are not just comfortable but also look sophisticated and are suitable for any place be it workplaces, home, any functions, etc.
5. Maxi dresses: Maxi dresses are really comfortable and look quite subtle. It is suitable especially for springs and summers.
6. Quirky outfits: not all know to carry this quirky traditional dress. You need to be confident to have a wide smile on your face to carry it. This outfit with a purple ruffled top and multi-colored pink skirt looks quirky and stylish. Accessorize with bracelets and simple pearl earrings with comfy flats and you're just good to slay.
Also read: Chic Fashion Trends for Winter 2021