Hair growth is quite common with ages. It happens because of changes in hormones and also due to genetics.
Unwanted body hair can occur due to several factors in women. It can also occur several medical issues like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), idiopathic hyperandrogenemia, tumors, thyroid disorders, and adrenal hyperplasia. Sometimes it is quite embarrassing for women who grow excessive body hair.
How to remove?
There are several options for the removal of extra hair.
• By shaving: Shaving is actually an easy and rapid measure to withdraw unwanted hair. However, shaving is not a permanent solution.
Instructions: Apply soap or shaving foam onto the area you want to shave and you can shave with either an electric or disposable razor.
• Tweezing: Tweezer is an instrument through which you can pull or pluck the hair. Tweezers actually are used for taking away facial hair.
Instruction: rub your whole face with a hot washcloth so that your skin becomes soft. Now separate the hair to be plucked and holding it, pluck hair one by one. Make sure you pull the hair in the direction where the hair grows.
• Epilation: this process is quite similar to shaving and tweezing. The only difference is that it removes hair by holding more than one hair at a similar time.
Instructions: grab the epilator straight and just hold the portion of the skin. Gradually without pressing roughly, skid the epilator on your face. If it's more painful you can apply ice for comfort.
• Waxing at home: Most women opt for waxing strips at home. It is cheap and affordable.
Instructions: Firstly just cleanse the area to be waxed. Stick the waxing strip on the skin. Rub on it so that it is stuck properly. Now pull the strip in the direction where the hair grows. Later just moisturize your skin.
• Threading: It is the more common and oldest option in withdrawing hair. It is actually used to remove facial hair. It is quite easy. It just needs a thread to pull the hair.
• Laser hair removal: this method is not permanent and expensive. It uses a laser to remove hair from its follicles. Just buy a laser hair removal kit if you want a comfortable experience of removing hair.
Instruction: first of all clean your face and opt for the desired level. Now put the laser on the portion to be shaved. However, there are various types of laser kits and the process varies. Just read the instructions on the kit before using.