What is pimple (acne) and how it occurs?
Your skin has tiny holes which are called pores which can be blocked by bacteria, oil, or dead skin cells which results in developing pimples. Sometimes it is very painful and it affects emotionally. None wants to get spot right on their face so it can be very disturbing. However, developing pimples at a certain age is quite common which occurs because of various reasons.
It can occur on your face, neck, shoulder, back, or chest. Pimple occurs when bacteria develop in the clogged pore and the oil is unable to escape.
What are the causes?
There are various myths and misconceptions regarding pimples but you must have an idea what are the causes of it.
• It can occur due to hormonal changes during menstruation and pregnancy.
• Specific medications
• For consumption of high sugar and carbohydrate food.
• Because of genes.
• Usually females develop pimples during the age of puberty as changes of hormones occur in the body. It is very common to have pimple at that time.
Some best acne treatment:
Pimples can be taken care of at home. Here are certain pimple treatments at home which you must follow to get spot-free skin:
• Wash your face frequently: it's important to wash out the dirt and excess oil so wash your face more frequently if you are having oily skin. Please do not use a harsh face wash, use a moderate one to cleanse your face.
• Know your skin: first of all, you need to properly recognize your skin type in order to choose the correct products to use on your skin.
• Moisturize: Moisturizers prevent your skin from dryness and harshness and keeps it hydrated. So regularly use mild moisturizers after you wash your face.
• Drink water: Drinking water helps your body to detoxify all the dirt and waste from your body.
• Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is quite beneficial for pimple reduction. To use it just put a few drops on the affected area or just mix it you're your moisturizer.
• Avoid junks: Junks are not good for your health neither your skin. Pimple develops for consuming excess junk food. Just avoid it.
• Say no to stress: Studies have shown that more stress means more oil production in your body. So just relax and distress yourself.
• Apple cider vinegar: It can kill germs and bacteria. So it is effective in pimple reduction and works best as an acne spot treatment. But those who are having sensitive skin should not use it as it might cause rashes or irritation.
Just mix some apple cider vinegar with water and apply the mixture with cotton pads on your face. Leave it for 10 to 15min and wash it off.
• Aloe vera: Aloe vera gel is best for treating pimples and acne and acts best as a moisturizing agent for your skin. Just remove the gel part from the aloe vera leaves and apply it to the skin.
Also read: Here are some ways to remove unwanted hair