Moisturizing scalp is needed as similar as you moisturize your complete body and your cuties. Healthy hair starts with the quality of your scalp so you must take special care of it. Dry scalp can cause itchiness and irritation and also lead to hair damage.
The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), has to say that taking proper care of the scalp is quite mandatory to get preventions from various hairs and scalp diseases. Just opt for a scalp moisturizer because it helps in the prevention of dry scalp, itchiness, dandruff, and dullness.
This article is about various techniques to moisturize your scalp and keeping it hydrated.
Ways for Moisturise scalp at Home:
• Use scalp scrub: As your face needs scrubbing to remove dirt and dust, similarly your scalp needs scrubbing to be moisturized and cleansed. It is going to work as exfoliation to your scalper.
• Lukewarm water: Instead of showing with hot water just switch to Luke warm water as hot warm water can make your scalp drier.
• Hair oiling: Oiling is a must for your strands and scalper to stay healthy and sound. It can gift you with beautiful hair. Oiling also provides moisture and prevents roughness of your scalp.
• Opt for a moisturizing shampoo and a conditioner: Always opt for mild moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to clean your hair rather than using the harsh ones.
• Hair serum: Hair serums are useful in moisturizing and nourishing your strands and scalper. It works great to prevent dryness and roughness.
• Just cut off those several hairstyling products: Just follow fewer hacks and don't try numerous ones. Avoid using various hair styling products and heat for curling or straightening.
Home remedies to Moisturize Scalp Naturally:
Presenting you certain home remedies that will be helpful to keep your scalp hydrated and moisturized:
1. Coconut oil: Coconut oil works wonders for your hair and scalp since history. It is constituted of various benefits. It possesses anti-bacterial and anti-fungal elements which can prevent any kind of infections and dryness.
2. Tea tree oil: It contains several anti-bacterial and anti-fungal substances which is great for dry scalp. It can either be used by mixing a few drops with any oil or there are several products that contain tea tree oils. Those can be used.
3. Aloe vera: Aloe vera is best to heal dry skin for its anti-inflammatory properties which help in the prevention of skin irritation. It can be massaged directly to the scalp and also consume aloe vera juice.
4. Apple cider vinegar: It has an anti-inflammatory substance that can stop the growth of any fungi and bacteria on your scalp. It is quite beneficial for dry scalp. Mix a few spoons with water and put them into your hair and let it free for 5 min.
5. Yoghurt and eggs: Yoghurt acts as an exfoliation to your hair and eggs contain proteins and fats which is great for dry scalp. Just make a mixture of few spoons of plain yogurt and add one egg to it. Massage it thoroughly and let it free for around 15 min and wash it.