"Variety is the spice of life"- Everyone loves variation in everything. So why not for hair color. Styling hair can be trendy. But choosing the accurate hair shade is quite crucial as the wrong color may look awful to you. Sometimes it's quite challenging to select the accurate hair color which suits your skin. The skin and hair tincture should match otherwise you'll look awful and disastrous.
How to ascertain the color of your skin?
If you want to find out whether your skin color is cold or warm then just expose yourself to normal sunlight and have a look at your wrist. If the vein turns green, then you are in the warm tones category. If the vein turns blue, then you are a cool-toned category.
If the color couldn't be seen, then you are having an olive-like complexion.
Here are the hair colors for all skin tones.
- Hair color for dark skin: For people with dark-skinned, it's better to opt for a shade like honey-hued or even balayage is better to give your hair a fine changeover. Dark brown or maroons will also match the dark skinned tone. Don't dye with some lighter shades.
- For warm skin: You need to opt for shades according to your skin color. If you have a warmer skin tone, you may go for rose gold or honey blonde.
- For cool-skinned tone: Platinum, ash blonde, ash brown, and white blonde will be better with cool-toned people.
- For fair skin: For fair people, highlighting your hair is a better option or shades like light brown, red or blonde are also a better option.
- For medium: The one who belongs to this category should dodge palish color. Warmer colors are better. Maroons, purple, blue, or chocolaty brown will be better for medium toned.
- for lighter tone: Cooler shades will suit lighter tones. Colors like California blonde, ash brown, dirty blonde, and white blonde will better suit this category.
- Hair color for brunette: For brunette hair, colors like golden brown, light caramel, honey brown, golden bronze, dark chocolate, cinnamon brown will be favorable. Such tints will be attractive and suitable.
- For olive complexional: dark brown or light one, dark blonde shades look better in olive complexion people.
- Hair color for whitish complexion: cool light brown or warm dark brown will look better with a whitish complexion.
Tips and tricks:
Here are some tips and tricks to choose hair color for your skin tone:
• Recognize and find out which color of outfit suits you the most from your wardrobe.
• You can also determine the tint of your hair by closely recognizing your eye color.
• Suppose you are having dark skin and you are willing to fully color your hair, and then just go for Bronde which is the mixture of blonde and brown. it will look more attractive in dark skin tone.
• the lighter skin toned category should not try for dark tints as it will give a pale and older appearance.