Everyone is ready to welcome the New Year and planning to host for an exciting New Year party. But the party is definitely incomplete without fun and exciting games. Whether it is for children or adults, everyone is just fond of games. Delicious food, drinks, decors and lights, good music, and games are what defines a perfect New Year party. This article will give you some idea about certain fun and exciting games for the new year that you can host for your guest. I assured, that they not only going to love it but your party is going to be a matter of talk for too long.
Some interesting games for New Year party that will cheer up your audience:
1. Two resolutions and a lie: If the environment is getting a bit boring just suggests this game cheer them up. So this game says that each guest has to spill three resolutions of them, two is the truth and the other one is a bluff. The rest has to guess the truth one also the false one. You can also ask them to keep a record of their scores and gift a reward at the end of the game.
2. Ribbon dancing: You need to cut the ribbon into around three feet long each for two people. Grab all the ribbons from the middle and ask all the people to grab the ends. When you release, the two people holding the same ribbon are partners. The fun is when they get unusual partners.
3. Beverage relay race: okay, this game can be a very fun new year game. All you need is champagne into a bowl, a spoon, and an empty container. Ask the participants to sit and with the help of the spoon fill the container with the champagne in the bowl. Set a timer and whoever finishes first, wins.
4. Pass the hat: this game can also be quite interesting. You just need a party hat and ask your guest to make a circle. Everyone needs to pass the hat from one head to the other but without using hands. Whoever is left at the end, wins.
5. Kiss collecting: Okay so this game is quite romantic and is for couples. What you need to do is hand over every woman some Hershey kisses when they enter the party and make the men aware of the game. So, the man needs to collect Hershey's kisses as many they want throughout the party. This can be fun and interesting seriously.
6. Guess the number: Fill in a big jar of candies and count the number of candies in it. When your invitees arrive, give them a piece of paper and ask them to pen down the number of candies in the jar along with their names. In the end, just announce the winner and the exact amount of candies. If can gift the large jar of candies to the winner.
Also read: Best evening snacks to munch on