It becomes very important to take a loan for several activities like starting a business, making a house, for education, treatment, marriages, etc. There are financial institutions as well as private lenders who lend money for different purpose. It is the prime duty of the borrower to return the loan on time. But on many occasions, the borrowers cannot repay the loans and face problems, mental agony and harassment. The recent suicide case of the owner of the famous Cafe Coffee Day Chain is an example of his inability to repay the loans. Taking or giving loan both are risky factors. Big corporate houses like Punjab National Bank are facing financial hardship because of its inability to recover the loans from borrowers. Some Vaastu and astrological factors control finances. According to astrology, the effects of planets on certain days can affect this financial angle adversely or positively. Here are some tips on taking or giving loan on different days of the week.
Borrowing should not be done on the days ruled by Krittika, Moola, Puranbasu, Dhanistha and the birth star. For example the birth stars of Mithuna rashi are Ardra, Mrigashira and part of Punarbasu.
Monday: Monday is considered very auspicious to give or take loan, because the ruling Goddess of this day is Goddess Parvati and the ruling planet is Moon.
Tuesday: Tuesdays are ruled by Mars which is considered a malefic planet by many. The nature of Mars is angry, restless and revengeful. It controls the south direction and major natural calamities like earthquakes, fires, accidents etc. Tuesday is not at all considered good to take loan, but paying off old loan on this day is considered good.
Wednesday: The day is ruled by Mercury planet. It is not considered good to take or give loan on this day.
Thursday: This day is considered good to take loan, but lending loan on this might not be a good idea. Many do not even spend money on Thursdays as it is considered bad to give away Lakshmi!
Friday: This day is ruled by Venus, and thus is considered very good day to give or take loan.
Saturday: The day is ruled by Saturn (Shani) and the loan taken or given on this day gets delayed as far as repayment is concerned. That is why it is not considered good to take or give loan on this day.
Sunday: The day is ruled by Sun which provides us vital energy in the form of light. Sun produces heat and light by fusion of Hydrogen and Helium. Due to its burning nature, it is not considered good to take or give loan on this day.
SOME TANTRIK RULES FOR THE BEDROOM
Indian saints and pundits did lot of study and research over the years on effects of different objects on human beings. Generally, the positive effects are used in the home but exponents of black magic use the negative effects too for overcoming and taming opponents. But using any religious or Tantrik methods for negative purpose will have Karmic effect somehow or the other. Some of these methods do not have any scientific explanation but they seem to work nevertheless! We will discuss few of them which are used to improve relations for the better.
- Gold has positive effects on us. So does the Swastika. On the day of the full moon i.e. Purnima, a Swastika should be drawn with gold water. It can be done by immersing gold jewelry in water overnight and using that water for drawing the Swastika.
- Keep a picture of a pair (couple) of love birds in the bedroom. The Chinese recommend Mandarin ducks and doves.
- Quartz and pink colored crystals should be kept at the Southwest of the bedroom. Crystals radiate positive energy.
- The smiling photo of the husband and wife should be kept in the bedroom. Make sure that the feet of the couple are not pointing towards the photo.
- Keep black sesame seeds in the Northwest corner of the bedroom on the day of no moon (Amavasya). These should be changed every week.
- Keep camphor in a silver bowl in the bedroom at the Northwest, East or North.
- If there is a window in the bedroom touching another room, it should not open into that room so that privacy is maintained.
- Keep Rudraksh seeds immersed in Gulabjal (Rose water).
- The wife should sleep on the left hand side of the husband.
- The money plant is good to have in the bedroom. It activates the planet Venus.
- In earlier days, the toilet was kept away from the house because it brings negative energy. It is not viable now but traditional Vaastu experts forbids bathroom attached to the bedroom. If a toilet/bathroom is attached to the bedroom, it should be cleaned with sea/rock salt every day of the full moon.
- A photo of Lord Krishna in his child form is very good to have in the bedroom as it improves relations with children.
- DO NOT keep statues or pictures of any gods or goddesses in the bedroom. However the picture of Radha and Krishna together can be kept as it depicts love.
- Keep a peacock feather under the bed for luck and deep sleep.
- Coins made of Copper and bronze should be kept wrapped in a piece of red cloth the bedroom for good luck.
- If the relationship between the husband and the wife is not going well due to financial problems, then rice mixed with crystal should be kept in a clean bowl at Southwest.
- Certain objects like a dried up tree or a factory emitting smoke, a graveyard, etc send negative energy. If such things or places are visible from the window, use a heavy and deep colored curtain to block the view as well as blocking the negative energy.
- Sharp objects like scissors, needle, etc should not point towards the bed and should be kept inside a drawer or packet.
- There should not be any picture of water in the bedroom.
- Air conditioner or fans which make noise while running should be repaired. This creates problems in relationship.
- The pressing Iron should be kept away from the bed.
- It is good to use room fresheners, scented candles and incense sticks in the bedroom. Use the scent liked by both the persons.
- Sprinkle Jasmine (Mogra/Chameli) water on Tuesdays and Rose water on Fridays.
QUESTION AND ANSWERS:
- I have a shop which is East facing. There is another shop at the north of my shop. My southern wall has several windows while the north is blocked. Will it affect my shop? If so , please advise.
Parimal Banik, Silchar
Ans: The windows at South have made your South lighter in comparison to the North. It will affect your finances. Keep them closed as far as possible. Use heavy and red curtains at the South.
- We are painting our office. I am using light pink colour for my room at the Southwest. A lot of paint has been left over. So we are also painting the exterior with the same colour. Can I use the same colour on the ceiling?
Kamal Dowerah, Jorhat
Ans: While it is fine to have light pink in your room and the exterior, NEVER use this colour on the ceiling. For that matter, DO NOT use any other colour on the ceiling except white.
A TIP: If you have a bank locker, keep a Citrine rock in it. The Citrine stone is extremely lucky for money and abundance.
Also Read: Home Loans to Get Cheaper