SHILLONG, May 17: A 3-day Model United Nation organized by the BSF will get underway from tomorrow at BSF Senior Secondary School, Umpling. The meet is also referred to as ‘Model UN or MUN’. It is an extra-curricular exercise in which students typically play the role of delegates or ambassadors to the United Nation and simulate UN committees. This activity is usually organized by a higher secondary school or college MUN club. Meghalaya Model United Nation conference aims to develop, in the youth, the spirit of diplomacy and to build up their confidence and leadership skill manifold. In the three-day meet, youths will not only have a very learning and informative conference but also a very enjoyable and amazing time. This has been stated in a press release.
You may also like
About the author
- Asian Games 2018: 16-year-old shooter Saurabh Chaudhary wins Gold
- Priyanka Chopra: From Reluctance to the Pinnacle of Success
- Akshay Kumar: First Male Bollywood Actor to Score 20 Million Followers on Instagram
- VVS Laxman to publish autobiography in November
- American Reality Television Star Kim Kardashian Shows off Curves
- AS Roma midfielder Maxime Gonalons joins Sevilla on loan
- Second edition of T10 League will be bigger, says chairman Shaji Ul Mulk.
- Supreme Court Says No to NOTA Option in Rajya Sabha Polls
- Guwahati Becoming a Favourite Destination for Car Lifters
- The 6 Benefits of Aerobic Exercise