Since the government and the group have already begun a peace process, the HNLC has referred to the NIA summons as 'uncalled for.'
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- World AIDS Day 2022: Steps Towards AIDS - Free Assam
- Himanta Biswa Sarma Announces Stipend for Female PG Students
- Guwahati: Chain Snatching Incident in Rajgarh, Police Apathy Rued
- Reserve Bank of India Launches Digital Rupee (e₹-R)
- Cannabis Worth Rs 1 Crore Seized In Tripura, One Detained
- Assam: Jorhat School Student kidnapped, Abductor Ask For 50 Lakh Ransom
- G20 Agenda: India Sets Slogan Under Theme Of "One Earth, One Family, One Future"
- Indian Army Foils Narcotics Smuggling Attempt in Manipur
- Students From Arunachal To Protest Against APPSC's Cash-For-Job Scam
- Rashtrapati Bhavan Opens For Tourists From Today